• Writing and multiliteracy
• Didactic Approaches to Academic Writing
• Writing and inclusion in higher education
• Reading and writing in professional contexts
• Postgraduate writing and reading
• Reading and writing assessment policies
• Reading and writing in undergraduate curricula
• Oral/Written: Analytical-Comparative Approaches
• Reading, writing and academic literacy: articulations between basic and higher education.
• Academic writing and disciplinary culture
MODES OF PARTICIPATION AND SUBMISSION NORMS
Proposals, within the fields outlined above, must be submitted in the following terms. Each participant may submit up to a maximum of three submissions, either individually or in a coordinates session. However, participation as main author is allowed for only one paper.
Formed by at least 3 and at most 4 PhD researchers from at least three different institutions.
Intended for Graduate and Undergraduate students.
Intended for university teachers, elementary and high school teachers, postgraduate students, undergraduate students co-authoring with a professor, and other graduated professionals.
Results of the assessment (extraordinary call): September 26, 2021
Registration Period (in real or dollar):
Payment system reactivated.